1. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will provide all customers with a written quotation, which will include sufficient detail for the completion of the works. If any clarification is required, please contact us so that we can provide it. Extra works can be provided subject to a written confirmation including cost.
2. A ‘contract’ with Brick Cleaning Company Ltd is an agreement by the client to have work undertaken based on a written quotation headed ‘Quote/Estimate’ submitted directly to the client on an official Brick Cleaning Company Ltd letterhead and is a clear and straightforward undertaking between the two parties to form a contract.
3. Once a quotation has been accepted (either verbally or in writing) and/ or the client has paid their deposit, then a contract has been entered into and these terms will come into effect. Quotes are valid for three months from the date on the quote.
4. Once the client has entered a contract with Brick Cleaning Company Ltd and paid their deposit, they have a 7-day cooling off period should they wish to cancel the contract. The client can cancel their contract within 7days by either phone or email to Brick Cleaning Company Ltd. The client shall be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid, less an amount representing any reasonable administration costs which Brick Cleaning Company Ltd incurred. Any cancellation outside this period will not be eligible for a refund of any monies paid.
5. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd may vary the contract price form the original quotation, where services are required are different or are in addition to those initially proposed.
6. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will provide a payment plan to the client prior to commencement of works. This will usually include a 50% deposit, staged payments, and an end payment upon completion of works. Deposits are non-refundable and allow Brick Cleaning Company to book work in and agree a formal start date for works and purchase materials. Please note: In the very unlikely event that Brick Cleaning Company Ltd have to cancel your work, your deposit will be fully refunded.
7. The Client agrees not to withhold any money due to the Brick Cleaning Company Ltd and to ensure the last payment is received by Brick Cleaning Company Ltd on day of completion of works.
8. Invoices will be sent out prior to the relevant payment date and each invoice will serve as a receipt for payment. Payments must be made in a timely manner or work progress may be impeded or ceased (in the case of non-payment). Payments can be made by cheque or cash but bank transfer is our preferred method. All invoices include our bank details for bank transfers.
9. Commencement of work is under the assumption of uninterrupted work for the duration of the contract and in accordance with planning permission where applicable.
10. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange planning permission and any building control. If planning permission is required for the work, Brick Cleaning Company Ltd may request to see proof that this has been agreed prior to beginning work.
11. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd shall not be held liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations or duties as a result of circumstances that are outside their reasonable control including but not limited to; acts of God; industrial action, war, fire, threat of terrorism, civil disturbance or rioting, government or regulatory action and adverse weather conditions.
12. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will agree all practical arrangements with regards to working methods with the client in order to provide minimum disruption to the client and allow work to be carried out efficiently by the contractor.
13. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will endeavour to use materials that are the same as or the closest match to the existing property.
14. If scaffolding is required for works quoted, they will be erected on a date agreed and the project will start on the date agreed by us and the client.
15. Timeframes and dates of delivery are provided for guidance only and we make no guarantee that the services will be performed within the specified period, although Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will do their utmost to complete work on time.
16. Free access is required for delivery of building materials, plant, machinery, skips etc. If you live in a controlled parking Permit area, please note that we will need parking permits for our vehicles.
17. All used or removed materials on-site remain the property of Brick Cleaning Company Ltd and will be disposed of accordingly.
18. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd may directly employ or subcontract labour to work on site. Each sub-contractor takes full responsibility for their own third-party liability. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will oversee all works to completion and takes full general and operational responsibility in the running of any contract agreed with the client.
19. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd has Public Liability Insurance to the sum of £1,000,000. All usual general building practices are covered within our insurance policy.
20. All client information is retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and all personal and other client details will remain confidential.
21. Guarantees: Work provided comes with a 5-yearguarantee if the added option of a breathable waterproof façade sealant is taken at an optional charge.
22. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will require a water supply or garden tap to connect a hose.
23. Any outdoor furniture, plants or other objects that may cause obstructions to work should be removed prior to Brick Cleaning Company Ltd arrival.
24. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will take reasonable steps to protect the client’s property with the use of dustsheets and loose plastic sheeting etc along with care in our working practice. Windows and doors will be protected using plastic sheeting secured by tape. Please note than on rare occasions window frames may require a touch up where tape had been applied. Arrangement can be made to put in place protection of existing surfaces, over and above our basic cover, at a negotiated additional cost.
25. Measures should be taken by the client to protect the inside of the property from any fine dust and water ingress.
26. Staff of Brick Cleaning Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for any breakages caused from gaining access in order to carry out their works, including any damage or disruption to electrical equipment when removing cables from brickwork. We suggest removing all electrical equipment/ lights that may causeobstruction or damage to the works being carried out by Brick Cleaning Company Ltd, if items cannot be removed, they will be covered to the best of our ability although all items damaged as a fault of non-removal will be the responsibility of the customer, and Brick Cleaning Company Ltd will not be liable for damages.
27. The Client will be responsible for any cleaning and redecorating which is necessary to the site after Brick Cleaning Company Ltd has completed the agreed services.
28. Prices are based on the understanding that no retentions are held unless previously arranged and authorised. No Main Contractor or Subcontractor discounts are given unless agreed and confirmed in writing.
29. We will endeavour to employ a helpful attitude at all times and will always attempt to bring the works to a satisfactory conclusion as soon as possible taking into account weather conditions, availability of specialist materials and unforeseen circumstances etc.
30. Brick Cleaning Company Ltd take pictures of the progress of our projects. We reserve the right to use these pictures in our portfolio of work, on our website and on various social media websites for marketing and information purposes. Please let us know via email at the start of your work if you are not happy with this